cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: State/size of pools ?
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 17:36:25 GMT
Andrzej Jan Taramina wrote:

>>There is some secret super-powerful tool... Name is
>>excalibur-instrument-manager, and when instrumentation enabled, you can
>>launch some GUI app to see what's happening. I've not used it yet;
>>archives should have mentionings of it.
>>

>Any pointers on how to use it?

You have to activate instrumentation in web.xml by uncommenting the
"enable-instrumentation" and "instrumentation-config" servlet
parameters, and then use the super-secret "startclient.bat" file I just
added in tools/instrumentation...

Next, select "Instrument manager/Connect to instrument manager" and
click OK. You then see the available instruments and can open graphs on
them.

Enjoy!

Sylvain