cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [CForms] Changing the JXPathBindingBase.java
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 00:48:45 GMT
On 02.02.2004 22:00, Tim Larson wrote:

> BTW, I think there should be a check in each binding to make sure the
> widget is of the required type.  Perhaps JXPathBindingBase should supply
> a method that the bindings could call to perform this check?

Sounds good. At the moment there are to many unexact error messages not
helpful for the users. The NPE was one example. The "strong typing" for
the widgets seems to be a good thing too.

(I wonder why nearly nobody seems to care about Woody at the moment. Are
you all so much sunk in work at the moment?)

Joerg