cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Pools and max-objects
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 13:13:32 GMT
Olivier Billard wrote:

> Hi Geoff,
>
> Thanks for your answer.
> But what's the use of this transient store, then ?
> For cacheable pipeline content ?

Just remembered that the transient-store/persistent-store relationship
has changed since that wiki page was probably written - doesn't affect
the pool issue, but if you now start to investigate the memory settings
for to stores you may notice differences which ought to be documented
better.  See a current cocoon.xconf and the recent archives of the dev
list for more details.

Geoff