cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Are flowscript functions reentrant?
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 19:59:18 GMT
Hunsberger, Peter wrote:

>Christopher Oliver <res1cf5x@verizon.net> asks:
>

>>sendPage*() is not reentrant in 2.1.3. I believe this has
>>been fixed in
>>2.1.4-dev.  Can you try it?
>>

>Ok, now have 2.1.4-dev from last night working.  It only runs as an
>expanded EAR file (we deploy Cocoon in an EAR to JBoss).  When running
>as a standard EAR I get the source resolver issues discussed elsewhere
>in this thread.

It appears a URLSource whose  exists()  method  returns true but whose
getInputStream() method returns null is being returned for "/org".
Anyone know why that would be? I couldn't recreate this on Windows.
Peter, are you running on Unix? <Speculation>The jar entry "/org" is
being returned</Speculation>.

>Unfortunately, the reentrancy problem is NOT fixed (sigh)....

What error do you get?