cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Stepping down
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 00:04:26 GMT
Hi everybody,

In the past couple months, I've had less and less time to devote to
Cocoon, and even less so, the community, and so I am going to bow out
for a while.  I'm going to be extremely busy with classes this semester,
and it's really important that I can devote as much time into passing
Calculus 2 as possible.  Having a semester break between now and Calc 1
did not help my chances.  After this semester, I am only about 5 classes
from graduating, and so you can see the importance of passing my classes
this semester.

I'll most likely be back, but I can't say exactly when.  Blogging will
also be light, if not totally suspended, until things lighten up.
Hopefully once I know I passed this #@% class, I will have some more
time to hang out, chat, and work on improving Cocoon. I will be
available by either ICQ for those who have me on their list, or via this
email address.

Take care, everybody, and good luck with the releasing 2.1.4 and beyond =]

Cheers,
Tony