cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <>
Subject [ANN + RT] - CForms and XUL rendering
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 07:58:58 GMT

I already posted a link to the same article in the user list. while
digesting it in my brain, I found it is a good idea to review the part
related to "Java-based Rich User Interfaces" in relation to CForms:

IMHO, would be fine to show CForms rendering for XUL. Much was talked that
CForms are tied to an (X)HTML rendering and showing the same forms
rendered using XUL will be a killer sample. Is this correct?

Another idea (maybe beyond the limits of Cocoon project) is a CForms
workshop, able to "generate" all the file needed by CForms. I know this is
not an easy task, but is very nice.

I cannot stop thinking in an RAD tool oriented to building DB webapp using
Flow+CForms+JXTemplateGenerator+OJB. Of course the relative new
introduction of all these components in Cocoon makes the overall idea
closer than ever!

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

View raw message