cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: @author tags (WAS: RE: ASF Board Summary for February 18, 2004)
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:24:32 GMT
Hi:

I agree with this POV. Initially, I had concerns about how to know who is
behind what code to later be able to ask about. Now, I think the maillist
will be enough to ask.

Another related issue:

In Cocoon, we have some HTML docs in the Website that are related to the
authors. Need we to remove the author tags there? Example:

See the down right corner of the following pages:

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/ : "by cocoon-dev"
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/features.html: "by Cocoon community"

The samples, show we have not settled a "standard norm" to this label in
the website. We need this label? If so, then how we will fill it?

WDYT?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Dirk-Willem van Gulik dijo: