cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Change from 80 cpl to 100 cpl standard (was: Re: cvs commit:...)
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 00:20:36 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko dijo:
> I, for myself, moved to somewhere around 100 characters per line. With
> long Java identifiers it's not much you can fit in 80 chars ;-)

Yep. I agree with you. The 80 cpl (cols per line) is an old "standard" and
we can change it if everybody agree on the Cocoon community. Need we vote
for this? I am +1 for change to "100 cpl".

The 80 cols per line was setted also to match printed version of code. But
I am not sure if still somebody is printing code for storage. I use CD's
to save the trees.

WDYT?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo