cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Jisp 3.0 moved to GPL licence
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:32:36 GMT
Joerg Heinicke dijo:
> On 20.02.2004 12:25, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>
>> AFAIK, we must move away from jisp. That was an ugly move! :-(
>
> IMO you can not convict somebody just because he chose a license that
> does not match your requirements. He probably did not do that to make us
> angry. Maybe you chose only a wrong word (as the English language is not
> the natural language of most of us) but 'ugly' is a really hard word in
> this context I think.

Sorry, for the word. I know everybody is free to choose the License that
meet the best for him. I just tried to point this was a not good move from
us. I don't really know people behind jisp and not tried to flame them. I
saw this just from my own (Cocoon) perspective. Please forgive me if it
can be interpreted in other way. English is not my natural language.
Please don't take the words in a wrong sense.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo