cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: ASF Board Summary for February 18, 2004
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:53:25 GMT
Steven Noels dijo:
> On 26 Feb 2004, at 17:12, Torsten Curdt wrote:
>
>> + and we remove all author tags
>
> I find this just a little bit too reactionary - especially for the
> little known/used areas of code. We haven't had "ownership issues"
> because of them in the past, not? These tags sometimes help to find a
> contact, when questions remain unanswered on the list.

[RT]:

Will be enough to browse the CVS to find the folks involved in a concrete
file or block? No, we cannot trace many files to the first post. The
original file, who made changes, etc?

"When I started to use the auth-fw, the @author tags allow me to know the
names of people that was involved in this. After this I also used the
names to harvest the mailarchives looking for help about the auth-fw.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.