cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject RE: Jisp 3.0 moved to GPL licence
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:56:20 GMT
Hi Gunnar:

We understand this is not an emergency. Instead, this is an alert that we
need to change. Of course we will evaluate the best replacement and do
switch as quick as we can. AFAIK, almost every piece of software is far to
be perfect and it is improved or have bug fixes on veery new release. In
that way, it is clear to me that we cannot continue the use of jisp in
Cocoon.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Gunnar Brand dijo: