cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: excalibur-component
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:37:56 GMT
Thanks for the info.
Maybe I misunderstood, but I had requested before the release that the
source for snapshots be made available from Cocoon's site.  I thought that
this had been agreed to.  It is a royal pain for me to do CVS checkouts from
work.  Also, I'd like to know with 100% certainty that I actually have the
same source Cocoon used to build with.  I see snapshots for commons-jexl,
commons-jxpath, excalibur-store, and rhino along with excalibur-component.
Am I supposed to do the same thing and hope for the best with them as well?

Ralph