cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: excalibur-component
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:57:52 GMT
I don't understand.  I'm looking for the source that matches the snapshot
sent out in Cocoon 2.1.4.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)
[mailto:hamilton.oliveira@agenciaclick.com.br]
Sent:	Thursday, February 26, 2004 9:03 AM
To:	dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject:	Re: excalibur-component

Easy, Carsten and Leo Sutic are working on a release by now. It will be
ready real soon.

regards,
hammett

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Ralph Goers [mailto:Ralph.Goers@digitalinsight.com]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2004 13:55
Para: 'dev@cocoon.apache.org'
Assunto: excalibur-component

I guess Carsten is out of town?  Does anybody else know how to get the
source for the snapshot of excalibur-component used in Cocoon.  I looked at
the avalon-excalibur in CVS and didn't see any tags that match. Am I
supposed to check out by the date and hope that nothing else got changed
after it was checked out for Cocoon?