cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Woody] XSLT error
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 13:59:10 GMT

On 17 Dec 2003, at 14:58, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> cause: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
> file:/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/
> samples/woody/resources/woody-field-styling.xsl: line 8: Variable
> 'resources-uri' is multiply defined in the same scope.
> file:/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/
> samples/woody/resources/woody-calendar-styling.xsl: line 8: Variable
> 'resources-uri' is multiply defined in the same scope.
> file:/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/
> samples/woody/resources/woody-advanced-field-styling.xsl: line 8:
> Variable 'resources-uri' is multiply defined in the same scope.
>
> The variable 'resources-uri' is indeed defined on each of these XSLTs,
> which is IMHO unnecessary.

My changes from 19th Dec 2003 to remove the duplicate 'resources-uri'
variable declaration in several woody XSLT files appears to have been
reverted.

Any idea why?

I cannot find a record of the revision in CocoonCVS mailings.

Does anyone object to me changing it back again to remove the
duplicates?

thanks

regards Jeremy