cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: No 2.1.2 for download, is that by design?
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 07:42:11 GMT
Le Vendredi, 13 fév 2004, à 08:29 Europe/Zurich, Carsten Ziegeler a
écrit :

> ...I think the general rule for dists is that only the last release
> is in the usual dist directory and all other old releases
> are on archive.apache.org
>
> We currently always have three releases there, the last two ones
> for the 2.1.x and the last 2.0.x release.

Makes sense.

But on http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi there's no link to
http://archive.apache.org/dist/cocoon/, this is what got me (and the
Lenay folks apparently) confused yesterday.

Also, on the same page, does the "Historic distributions archive
(Cocoon 1.x)" link still make sense?
On my mirror it's not found
(http://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/www/mirror/apache/dist/cocoon/OLD).

I'd like to remove this second link, and replace it with a link to
http://archive.apache.org/dist/cocoon/, WDYT?

-Bertrand