cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alan <>
Subject Re: Announce: Momento
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 07:39:47 GMT
* Bertrand Delacretaz <> [2004-02-17 06:55]:
> Le Mardi, 17 f?v 2004, ? 07:42 Europe/Zurich, Alan a ?crit :
> >...    My communication skills are getting streched by all the
> >    announcing. Please let me know if this is a good explaintion.
> >    I can use it to create a better overview document....
> hmmm..this sounds very interesting but for me the next step would be to
> have code that I can read and play with.
> Can we download Momento somewhere? I didn't find download links on your
> web site.

    I don't have a license yet. I am asking people about licensing.
    Apache, Mozilla, GPL, LGPL. Many much. If no one was interested
    at all, I wasn't going to bother with the decision.

    I will have to assemble a zip distribution. It builds no
    problem on OS X, Linux, and W2K, but requires Ant 1.6. I'm
    developing in Eclipse. Let me make a tarball of Momento,
    XFixture, and SAX Strategy.

    Did you see the cross-referenced source?

    To see how one executes XUpdate and XSLT:

    Nothing beats step execution, I know. I'm on it.

Alan / /
    aim/yim: alanengrm - icq: 228631855 - msn:

View raw message