cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alan <alan-coc...@engrm.com>
Subject Re: [reminder] board report
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:03:53 GMT
* Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org> [2004-02-05 13:22]:
> Le Jeudi, 5 f?v 2004, ? 09:21 Europe/Zurich, Steven Noels a ?crit :
> >>...Hi folks - input for the board report is welcome, and due for next
> >>Friday the 13th.
>
> Rough ideas (don't remember if the report is more technical or
> community oriented or both, assume both):
>
> -FirstFridays are becoming a welcome established tradition
> -A lot has been happening on the Cocoon Forms front
> -The Pipelines-Flow-Forms trio quietly becomes the mainstream way of
> using Cocoon

Please don't be so quiet about it! Why not write up an article and
    put this on the the cocoon site?

    There is so much stuff in cocoon. Actions, XSP, ESQL,
    JXTemplates. Getting started with Cocoon is a real challenge.

    I can't tell you how good it is to hear that PFF is indeed the
    crux of Cocoon. After a few weeks, I figured as much, but there
    has been lingering personal FUD.

--
Alan / alan@engrm.com