cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Larson <...@keow.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon/Jetty BindException
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 13:40:02 GMT
On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 09:46:02AM +0100, Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Are you sure that you have only started one Jetty instance which is
> bound to the same port? I've just tried to start Jetty twice and get the
> same error.
>
> Call netstat -a on command line to find out more about your bound ports.

Thanks for responding.  There is only one instance; I had already checked
this with netstat -a.  I am going to try another full "cvs up -d, build
clean, build" today just to make sure this is a current problem, and I
will also try excluding the xindice block just to see if it is involved.
I will let you know what happens.

--Tim Larson