cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: [IMP] Release Showstoppers!
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 10:38:39 GMT
Le Lundi, 9 fév 2004, à 11:32 Europe/Zurich, Stuart Roebuck a écrit :

> On 7 Feb 2004, at 2:36 pm, Geoff Howard wrote:
>> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>>> Good, then strike (5) from the list :-)
>> As long as I can take credit for "fixing" it!
> Am I missing something here. I thought that logging was there to
> enable this kind of 'debugging' with the absolute minimum of time
> penalty.  Using a two second delay in a production version as a
> 'hidden' way of communicating what's going on seems, to put it mildly,
> 'daft'.

Depends if you call samples "production stuff".

This delay is coded in the cacheable.xsp page, which is a sample page,
and does not affect the rest of Cocoon in any way.

And it is clearly written on the page that this is so, so it is not
hidden either. Maybe Vadim has seen the page so often that he didn't
read it this time ;-)

View raw message