cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsber...@stjude.org>
Subject Invalidating continuations doesn't work?
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:49:48 GMT
In order to stop a user from submitting an insert (or delete) twice I'm
attempting to use some flow script like the following:

    var k = cocoon.sendPageAndWait( page, args );
    var action = _getAction();
    if ( action.startsWith("cocoon-action-Insert")  )   {
        k.invalidate();
    }
	.
	.
	.

Adding some debug statements shows that the script is executing as
expected.  However, if the user hit's the back button and resubmits the
continuation appears to get reinvoked.  Am I missing something in the
way invalidate works?  I thought I'd get a continuation does not exists
type of error?  Is this perhaps a bug in the 2.1.3 code branch?

Peter Hunsberger