cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsber...@stjude.org>
Subject RE: Are flowscript functions reentrant?
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 17:21:02 GMT
Christopher Oliver <res1cf5x@verizon.net> writes:

> From your description, sounds like someone extended a class
> provided by
> the container which is declared final in Tomcat but not in Jetty. Can
> you set a breakpoint on VerifyError and find out which class it is?

Our messages must have crossed in the ether... :-)

Cleaned up the cocoon.xconf and got rid of the persistent/transient
problem.  Had to add javacApi-0.9 and javaImpl-0.9 libs to my build, now
things are starting up but on submitting my first POST (continuation to
flowscript) I get:

11:16:25,281 ERROR [STDERR] java.lang.NullPointerException
11:16:25,281 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.parser.Scanner.setSource(Scanner.java:
2979)
11:16:25,281 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:7106)
11:16:25,281 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.parser.Parser.dietParse(Parser.java:47
33)
11:16:25,281 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.Compiler.beginToCompile(Compiler.java:
289)
11:16:25,281 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:324)
11:16:25,281 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.tempuri.javacImpl.eclipse.JavaCompilerImpl.compile(JavaCompilerImpl.
java:394)
11:16:25,281 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.CompilingClassLoader.co
mpile(CompilingClassLoade
r.java:363)
11:16:25,281 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.CompilingClassLoader.fi
ndClass(CompilingClassLoa
der.java:99)
11:16:25,281 ERROR [STDERR]     at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:289)
11:16:25,281 ERROR [STDERR]     at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:235)
11:16:25,281 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaPackage.getPkgProperty(NativeJavaPackag
e.java:181)
11:16:25,281 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaPackage.get(NativeJavaPackage.java:156)
11:16:25,281 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.getProp(ScriptRuntime.java:723)
11:16:25,281 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpret(C
ontinuationInterpreter.ja
va:677)
11:16:25,297 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpret(C
ontinuationInterpreter.ja
va:190)
11:16:25,297 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpret(C
ontinuationInterpreter.ja
va:138)
11:16:25,297 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.InterpretedFunctionImpl.call(Interp
retedFunctionImpl.java:12
1)
11:16:25,297 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.call(ScriptRuntime.java:1244)
11:16:25,297 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptableObject.callMethod(ScriptableObject.java
:1591)
11:16:25,297 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterpret
er.handleContinuation(FOM
_JavaScriptInterpreter.java:786)
11:16:25,297 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.CallFunctionNode.invo
ke(CallFunctionNode.java:
150)