cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsber...@stjude.org>
Subject RE: Are flowscript functions reentrant?
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:24:01 GMT
Christopher Oliver <res1cf5x@verizon.net> writes:

> sendPage*() is not reentrant in 2.1.3. I believe this has
> been fixed in
> 2.1.4-dev.  Can you try it?

I'm currently trying dev from last night but at Cocoon initialization
time  I am getting:

java.lang.VerifyError: Cannot inherit from final class
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClassInternal(WebappCla
ssLoader.java:1664)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(WebappClassLoader
.java:953)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader
.java:1394)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader
.java:1274)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.configur
e(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:478)
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.configure(ContainerU
til.java:239)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.configure(Cocoon.java:468)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.initialize(Cocoon.java:330)
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(Container
Util.java:282)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.createCocoon(CocoonServlet.java:
1369)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.init(CocoonServlet.java:514)

when attempting to run under Tomcat (JSDK 1.4.2_02).  Everything starts
up fine under Jetty, but I don't have an integrated build I can test
there.

Anyone know what's going on or is there a particular version of dev I
should be trying (I don't have CVS access set up through our
firewall)???