cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsber...@stjude.org>
Subject RE: Are flowscript functions reentrant?
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 17:04:41 GMT
Hunsberger, Peter writes:

> Christopher Oliver <res1cf5x@verizon.net> writes:
>

> > sendPage*() is not reentrant in 2.1.3. I believe this has
> > been fixed in
> > 2.1.4-dev.  Can you try it?
> >

> I'm currently trying dev from last night but at Cocoon initialization
> time  I am getting:

Ok, found this problem, just to let everyone know: I originally replaced
only the libs that had name changes between 2.1.3 and 2.1.4-dev.  When I
replaced all libs with their new versions this problem went away.  Now
I'm getting:

org.apache.avalon.framework.parameters.ParameterException: A transient
store cannot be backed by a persistent store.
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.store.impl.DefaultTransientStore.parameteri
ze(DefaultTransientStore.java:68)
    at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.parameterize(Contain
erUtil.java:266)
    at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstanc
e(DefaultComponentFactory.java:310)
    at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initial
ize(ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:143)
    at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.initiali
ze(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:558)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.initialize(CocoonCom
ponentManager.java:547)
    at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(Container
Util.java:282)

Which I think I can track down, since I recall seeing some discussion on
this...