cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: A Decision on Jisp
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:19:37 GMT
On 23 Feb 2004, at 17:09, Scott Robert Ladd wrote:

> I will rewrite my web site to reflect the eventual removal of Jips
> from Cocoon, since you have patently refused my offer to help maintain
> a fork of older code, specific to Apacghe. My offers of cooperation
> have been met with absolute "Our way, or the highway."

IMHO, I think you are overreacting a bit.

I'm just not entirely sure that it is in the interest of our users to
depend on a single-person-managed fork of an old version of Jisp,
although your kind offer is appreciated and dully noted. Another
possibility is to maintain that fork ourselves, but we have to await
the result of that thread for that. Suffice to say that we had issues
with single-person-efforts in the past, and we don't want to be bitten
again.

No flames intended.

Best regards,

</Steven>