cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Alfredas Chmieliauskas (junior)" <al...@ism.lt>
Subject Sentiment and gratitude to all Cocoon developers
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 02:35:01 GMT

Hi, everyone!

I just wanted to share my sentiment and express my gratitude to all Cocoon
developers for a wonderful piece of technology!
The first site (w/ content management system) I built on Cocoon has (as of
today) been running Cocoon 1.x for 3 years: the document load has since
increased 50 times (!); the number of users has increased at least twice. And to
my surprise there hasn't been a single breakdown or any kind of technological
problem related to stability or increased usage for those three years.

Thanks a lot and keep up the good work!

Alfredas Chmieliauskas

PS. the site is at http://www.sseriga.edu.lv

Stockholm School of Economics