cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Elvira Nieto Carretero" <encarret...@sadiel.es>
Subject Re: Log files about navigation in my cocoon site
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:39:10 GMT
Hello, all!!

Sorry, but i cannot reply before.

Well, thanks you very much to someones help me with log files.

Now I am treating to install Jasper Report and in the web of opensymphony i found web work
what it seems to be to integrate Jasper Report in a web project.... i think :s

I don't wanted to leave this post without to give the thanks.

A kiss
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marco Rolappe
  To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 12:16 PM
  Subject: AW: Log files about navigation in my cocoon site

  you might want to have a look at http://www.opensymphony.com/clickstream/

    -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
    Von: dev-return-55619-m_rolappe=web.de@cocoon.apache.org [mailto:dev-return-55619-m_rolappe=web.de@cocoon.apache.org]Im
Auftrag von Elvira Nieto Carretero
    Gesendet: Freitag, 13. Februar 2004 11:18
    An: dev@cocoon.apache.org
    Betreff: Log files about navigation in my cocoon site

    Hello, all!

    I'd like to generate reports and stadistics about top sections more visited of my site
web created with cocoon.

    For it i thinked in Jasper Report, for example but this utility need log files where to
get that datas.

    My question is where i can found that log files? where cocoon save that information.

    Thanks

    Best desires