cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Reinhard Poetz" <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Jisp 3.0 moved to GPL licence
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:35:30 GMT

+1
As Antonio already said it's no emergency becaue we *do use* a former
version under a 'friendly' licency and we have time to evaluate all
possible options without getting panic. For now this is

 - forking Jisp 2.6
 - JCS
 - OSCache from Opensymphonie

Some mentioned RDBMS systems or XMLDBs - of course an option but I don't
think they are designed for our caching needs (but maybe I'm wrong
here).

--
Reinhard