cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Reinhard Poetz" <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject RE: disabling widgets
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:32:05 GMT

IIRC Sylvain extendet the showform function so that you can pass the
objects to the view layer. You could either use Antonio's suggestion or
you add a parameter to the widget styling.

My question: Is this the way we recommend or do we want to have widgets
an interface which can be used in order change presentation state?

WDOT?

--
Reinhard