cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Conal Tuohy <con...@paradise.net.nz>
Subject RE: Cleaning up unused namespace declaration
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 02:37:56 GMT
I don't know if you can configure the xml serializer to drop a namespace
(seems unlikely, because such namespace might not be used until the end of
the document, for all the serializer knows, so it wouldn't be safe without
buffering the entire output document to check).

But typically you should suppress the namespace in the XSLT which converts
the dir:* content into xhtml, using the exclude-result-prefixes attribute of
the xsl:stylesheet or xsl:transform element. This works for me - I just
checked! :-)

Con