cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Harald Wehr <hw...@hs-harz.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon Woody
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:14:39 GMT
Hi

> Not yet, but since the need exists, why not adding it to Cocoon?
>
> About the private classes, I think its finally a good thing they are
> private, as IMO they need a bit of refactoring: their fields are package
> accessible while their methods are private, and I don't like runtime
> classes (JXPathBindingBase) to have dependencies on build-time classes
> (JXPathBindingBuilderBase.CommonAttributes).
>
> So, Harald, my suggestion is for you to wait a few days so that I
> refactor these classes and then provide the new widget.

Besides the ImageWidget do you consider that someone should be able to
extend from JXPathBindingBuilderBase and should have access to
CommonAttributes things?

> Deal?

That sounds very good! Thanks for your and all the others help! I could
send our ImageWidget source to you if you are interested. But as we are
not so common with the woody framework it could be a hack in your eyes.

Harald