cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Remove woody.js, non-FOM flow
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:40:22 GMT
now that is wierd !
i just posted the "?" in my previous reply to see if it would do this to
me as well, not then. Maybe it doesn't like the way your mailer is
quoting. I'm using thunderbird FWIW. Maybe it treats your gmx domain
differently, there are several levels of spam filtering involved...

Would this be the reason that all of your posts go into such great
detail eh Jörg ;)