cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CVS] - Flow broken?
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:37:32 GMT
Christopher Oliver wrote:

> I looked into this but I don't quite understand why it's occurring.
> The change I made to sendPage() makes it behave uniformly with
> processPipelineTo(), so it seems like this was an existing problem
> (i.e. it would have occurred anyway with processPipelineTo()). Can
> someone explain what's going on here?

I just updated the behaviour of Redirector.forward() so that processing
of "cocoon:" forwards occurs immediately.

This is likely to be the solution to these problems, as it allows to
rollback AbstractInterpreter.forwardTo() to how it was implemented
before you added the 3rd parameter to sendPageAndWait().

Hope this helps,
Sylvain