cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: Saxon as the default XSLT procesor
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 22:22:47 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> I've done some tests on my machine using the XSLTBench and here is
> what I got:
> Saxon 6.5.3 -----> 49.52
> XalanJ 2.5.2 ----> 19.89
> couldn't test XSLTC

There's also JD at about one year ago: it had
impressive performances (way faster than Saxon) but bugs in its
serialization part.

Unfortunately, it appears to be no more opensource since the end of last

Does anybody have the latest opensource version of the JD XML tools
(released in october 2003)? If yes, please let me know either publicly
or privately. I'm interested in them, as the architecture is even
simpler than Saxon.

Orixo, the opensource XML business alliance  -

View raw message