cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Releasing 2.1.4?
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:54:12 GMT
What do you all think about releasing 2.1.4? :)

There are some open issues from our "management" list:
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/showdependencytree.cgi?id=25320

And next friday is our first "first friday" for this year. So I
would propose to start the code freeze right after the "first friday"
and release one week later.

Now, I'm not really superstitious but as I don't want to do a release
on a friday, 13th and as I'm not able to do the release between
the 14th and the 21th of february, I propose the 12th of february
as the release date for 2.1.4 - regardless if we have solved all
the open issues (RORE - Release often, release early).

WDYAT?

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler
Open Source Group, S&N AG