cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "JD Daniels" ...@datatrio.com>
Subject RE: Flow Redirect The auth-fw with cocoon:/ Not working
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:46:30 GMT
ROOT/sitemap.xmap:

            <authentication-manager>
                <handlers>
                    <handler name="userhandler">
                        <redirect-to uri="cocoon://auth/login.form"/>
                        <authentication uri="cocoon://auth/authUser.xsp"/>
                    </handler>
                </handlers>
            </authentication-manager>

        <!-- Auth Module -->
        <map:match pattern="auth">
            <map:redirect-to uri="auth/"/>
        </map:match>
        <map:match pattern="auth/**">
            <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="modules/auth/"
uri-prefix="auth"/>
        </map:match>

ROOT/modules/auth/sitemap.xmap

            <map:match pattern="login.form">
                <map:call function="woody">
                    <map:parameter name="function" value="login"/>
                    <map:parameter name="form-definition"
value="forms/login.xml"/>
                    <map:parameter name="attribute-name" value="login"/>
                </map:call>
            </map:match>

            <map:match pattern="login-display-pipeline">
                <map:generate src="forms/loginTemplate.xml"/>
                <map:transform type="woody"/>
                <map:transform type="i18n">
                    <map:parameter name="locale" value="en-US"/>
                </map:transform>
                <map:transform src="xsl/basic2document.xsl"/>
                <map:transform
src="context://resources/xsl/system/woody-styling.xsl"/>
                <map:call resource="displayappweb"/>
                <map:serialize/>
            </map:match>

            <map:match pattern="doLogin.xml">
                <map:act type="auth-loggedIn">
                  <map:parameter name="handler" value="userhandler"/>
                  <map:redirect-to uri="loggedin.xml"/>
                </map:act>
                <map:act type="auth-login">
                    <map:parameter name="handler" value="userhandler"/>
                    <map:parameter name="username"
value="{request:username}"/>
                    <map:parameter name="password"
value="{request:password}"/>
                    <map:redirect-to uri="{request:contextPath}"/>
                </map:act>
                <map:generate src="xml/LoginFailed.xml"/>
                <map:transform src="xsl/basic2document.xsl"/>
                <map:call resource="displayappweb"/>
                <map:serialize/>
            </map:match>

            <map:match pattern="authUser.xsp">
                <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/authUser.xsp">
                    <map:parameter name="username"
value="{request:username}"/>
                    <map:parameter name="password"
value="{request:password}"/>