cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "JD Daniels">
Subject RE: Flow Redirect The auth-fw with cocoon:/ Not working
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:16:16 GMT
the problem seems to be when the pipelines are defined in a sub sitemap.

I have the login, logout pipleines defined in sitemap under auth/
when they are defined in the root sitemap, they work fine. the logs indicate
that all of the actions and redirects are taking place, it is just
serializing out a blank html page.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicolas Toper []
Sent: 2004-01-30 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: Flow Redirect The auth-fw with cocoon:/ Not working

I used the action with tons of redirection and it worked fine.

JD Daniels <> wrote:
There was a thread on this earlier, but there was not a solution I can see.

I had my auth pipelines defined in the root sitemap, and they worked great.
I need to move them to a sub-sitemap, but when I do, a blank html page is
serialized out to the client, although all the logs indicate the redirects
have taken place. the only change I can see is the addition of the cocoon://
protocol to my handler.

function login(form) {
var model = form.getModel();

If I have this in my root sitemap. it works fine.
But if I move it to a subsitemap and configure the authentication handler:

anyone have any ideas?

Do You Yahoo!? -- Une adresse gratuite et en fran├žais !
Testez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail

View raw message