cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "JD Daniels" ...@datatrio.com>
Subject Flow Redirect The auth-fw with cocoon:/ Not working
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 19:55:06 GMT
There was a thread on this earlier, but there was not a solution I can see.

I had my auth pipelines defined in the root sitemap, and they worked great.
I need to move them to a sub-sitemap, but when I do, a blank html page is
serialized out to the client, although all the logs indicate the redirects
have taken place. the only change I can see is the addition of the cocoon://
protocol to my handler.

function login(form) {
    var model = form.getModel();
    form.showForm("login-display-pipeline");
    cocoon.sendPage("doLogin.xml");
}

If I have this in my root sitemap. it works fine.
But if I move it to a subsitemap and configure the authentication handler:

<handler name="userhandler">
    <redirect-to uri="cocoon://auth/login.form"/>
    <authentication uri="cocoon://auth/authUser.xsp"/>
</handler>

anyone have any ideas?

JD