cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR Cocooners!
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 14:48:58 GMT

On 2 Jan 2004, at 03:51, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi dijo:
>>
>> On 1 Jan 2004, at 14:18, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>>
>>> For me 2003 has been a great year around here, the GT was fantastic
>>> and Cocoon has made great progress towards becoming a widespread and
>>> well-known tool. I'm proud to play my small part here even if I often
>>> wish I could do more.
>>>
>>> Thanks to everybody, I hope you all have a great year in 2004!
>>
>> Thanks! You too! and everybody else here!
>>
>> 2004 will be a major year for my life... and I think it will impact
>> Cocoon as well. For good... and in very unexpected ways.
>>
>> A few more weeks and I will announce it to the world.
>>
>> For now, just wonder ;-)
>
> Based on your recent mails. I think I understand what you have in mind
> when you wrote this lines. I think your annunce will be a shocking good
> news for people waiting for similars a powerful framework outside the
> standard scripting languages.

Agua :-)

[for the non-spanish/italian speakers (don't know about other
languages), we water/fire are used as a measure or "closeness" in a
well-known kids game where you hide things and kids have to find it]

In short, Antonio, you are not even close ;-)

[...]

> Good luck in your annuncement while we will "prepare" for the sea of
> new
> users to come ;-)

I don't think there will be a sea of new users coming over because of
that, no. But thanks for you wishing me luck, I'll need every bit of
it!

--
Stefano.