cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rottmann, Lars" <Lars.Rottm...@vodafone.com>
Subject AW: Cocoon performance results
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:44:44 GMT

Hi Arje,

you're right. We use the tool from http://joedog.org/siege/index.php. I have
updated the "Scenario 1" page in the Wiki on how to use it and attached the
awk script that generates the "... pages delivered in interval ..." as well.

Best regards

Lars

>-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Vodafone Global Content Services Limited
Registered Office:  Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire  RG14 2FN

Registered in England No. 4064873

This e-mail is for the addressee(s) only.  If you are not an addressee, you
must not distribute, disclose, copy, use or rely on this e-mail or its
contents, and you must immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail
and all copies from your system.  Any unauthorised use may be unlawful.  The
information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged.