cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rottmann, Lars" <Lars.Rottm...@vodafone.com>
Subject AW: Cocoon performance results
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:39:51 GMT

Hi Vadim,

sorry, I don't see it. Where is the problem if I set the JVM memory to 2536M
= 2,536,000,000 and heapsize and freememory to 80,000,000 and 20,000,000?
Can you give me a hint?

Lars

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Vadim Gritsenko [mailto:vadim@reverycodes.com]

You know that you've got conflicting settings, right?

 From the page:
    -Xms2536M -Xmx2536M
    store-janitor's /heapsize/ set to 80,000,000, /freememory/ set to
20,000,000 (cocoon.xconf)

Vadim

Vodafone Global Content Services Limited
Registered Office:  Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire  RG14 2FN

Registered in England No. 4064873

This e-mail is for the addressee(s) only.  If you are not an addressee, you
must not distribute, disclose, copy, use or rely on this e-mail or its
contents, and you must immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail
and all copies from your system.  Any unauthorised use may be unlawful.  The
information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged.