cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rottmann, Lars" <Lars.Rottm...@vodafone.com>
Subject AW: JVM memory settings for production Cocoon?
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:07:19 GMT

Hi,

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonPerformance
>to scribble down some performance tricks. Please add your findings!
>
>Arjé

Can I use this page for posting some of my performance testing results, too?
Maybe a subpage "CocoonPerformanceResults" linked from the page above would
make sense. Unfortunately I'm not really experienced with editing Wiki
pages. How do I create a new page?

Sorry for the dummy-user questions!

Lars

Vodafone Global Content Services Limited
Registered Office:  Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire  RG14 2FN

Registered in England No. 4064873

This e-mail is for the addressee(s) only.  If you are not an addressee, you
must not distribute, disclose, copy, use or rely on this e-mail or its
contents, and you must immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail
and all copies from your system.  Any unauthorised use may be unlawful.  The
information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged.