cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rottmann, Lars" <Lars.Rottm...@vodafone.com>
Subject AW: No memory leak because of Recyclable!
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:03:18 GMT

>>Lars Rottmann wrote:
>> Replacing the BucketMap with another Map implementation solves the
>> problem of Cocoon failing at high load (where the ECM fails to look up
>> a Selector, not the Selector looking up a handler). It does not cure
>> the warning message above.

>Where do you replace the BucketMap with a Map? In the ECM?
>Did you try to do this replacement in the ExcaliburComponentSelector as
well?

I did replace every occurence of StaticBucketMap in the Excalibur-Component
package with a Hashtable.

Although this should be slower I could not obverve a noticeable loss of
performance.

Lars

Vodafone Global Content Services Limited
Registered Office:  Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire  RG14 2FN

Registered in England No. 4064873

This e-mail is for the addressee(s) only.  If you are not an addressee, you
must not distribute, disclose, copy, use or rely on this e-mail or its
contents, and you must immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail
and all copies from your system.  Any unauthorised use may be unlawful.  The
information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged.