cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Arje Cahn" <A...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Cocoon performance results
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:42:50 GMT
Lars,

Can you tell me what software you use to run your tests? Is that Siege from http://joedog.org/siege/index.php?
I would like to run the same configuration to see how my settings perform.

If more people could run the same test we could make a nice graph of what platform / config
runs best.

(*blink* *idea just comes in* The Annual Cocoon Tuning Races? Wait! We need a price here...
Who will perform best on this year's tuning competition? :) )

Arje