cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <Un...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: ServletException in JSPGenerator.generate()
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:41:19 GMT

I tried to reproduce the error but the samples are running fine on my machine. Could you provide
more details about your environment? Cocoon version, Java version. Also the stacktrace in
the logs and on the console if any...

Unico

Elvira Nieto Carretero wrote:

In Samples Cocoon is a example about to use JSP with JSPGenerator and it happens somthing
similar but with JSPReader:

http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/jsp/

I modified my code using JSPGenerator and JSPReader (equal what the sample cocoon) and i obtain
"ServletException in JSPReader.generate()" error

Respect my error about JSPGenerator, i found this error in bugzilla without a solution. It
means that it isn't solved? :(

Best desires

----- Original Message -----
From: Elvira Nieto Carretero
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 1:02 PM
Subject: ServletException in JSPGenerator.generate()

This error ocurr frecuently but in list mailing what i visited isn't the definitive solution.

Only i found to copy jasper-compiler.jar in /WEB-INF/lib/ but it don't succeed.

Any idea?

Thanks

Best desires

--
   Elvira Nieto Carretero
   Isotrol, S.A.

  Sadiel, S.A.
  Pabellón de España
  Avda. de los Descubrimientos s/n, Isla de la Cartuja
  41092 SEVILLA
  Spain
  Tel.: +34 955 02 40 56
  Correo-e: enieto@isotrol.com