cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <Un...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: [CVS] - Flow broken?
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:06:12 GMT

I've been experiencing a similar error with the slide samples after
updating CVS recently. There the error occurs when doing a sendpage in a
nested flow call:

The execution trace looks like:

request:
      --> map:call
                 --> sendPage()
                            --> map:call
                                       --> sendPage()

The stacktrace I am getting:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Attempted to process incomplete
pipeline.
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.init(SitemapSourc
e.java:431)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.<init>(SitemapSou
rce.java:258)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSourceFactory.getSource(
SitemapSourceFactory.java:99)
	at
org.apache.excalibur.source.impl.SourceResolverImpl.resolveURI(SourceRes
olverImpl.java:247)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.resolveURI(CocoonCom
ponentManager.java:520)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.resolveURI(CocoonCom
ponentManager.java:520)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.resolveURI(CocoonCom
ponentManager.java:520)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.resolveURI(AbstractEnv
ironment.java:566)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.resolveURI(AbstractEnv
ironment.java:553)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ContentAggregator.setup(ContentAggregator.java
:321)

Unico