cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <Un...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: source resolving in 2.2
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:11:44 GMT

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>

> As for the redirector, please add it to InvokeContext. This
> makes it available to both ActNode and CallFunctionNode. This
> is really a private concern of the Processor that has no need
> to spread somewhere else.

What about the flow interpreter and FOM_Cocoon class that have
dependencies on the Redirector?

> BTW, Unico, I don't know what is your mail software, but it
> doesn't send the "In-Reply-To" header, which breaks thread
> views in Mozilla and makes following discussions highly difficult.

I use Outlook. I checked the thread view in Thunderbird but it wasn't a
problem there. What client are you using? I may rise to the opportunity
to finally exorcise The Evil Empire from controlling my inbox ;-)

Unico