cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <Un...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: [CVS] - Flow broken?
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:39:32 GMT

Christopher Oliver wrote:

> I've reverted the change to the flow to support Sylvain's
> fix. Can you test this?

It's not working. I think sendpage is not resolving to the correct uri:

Doing a request to /samples/slide/content/ where the context prefix is
/samples/slide/ sendpage('screens/login.html') does resolve to
/samples/slide/screens/login.html but to
/samples/slide/content/screens/login.html

If I revert AbstractInterpreter to version 1.11 (the one before the
forwarTo change) it works OK. The only thing I am now still getting is a
"Request is null. Might be trying to invalidate an already invalidated
FOM_Cocoon instance." System.err message.

Unico