cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [CForms] Events in Javascript with Semicolon missing is OK?
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2004 04:54:23 GMT
Hi Tim:

You are totally right! Sorry for the noise.

I am looking a book about javascript and there is the same as you explained.

However it is a good practice to end every statement with a semicolon to
make the script more readable. I already got this rule and forget about
the optional usage of semicolons at all.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Tim Larson dijo: