cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: wt:validation-message
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 06:32:37 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko dijo:
> Does anybody need <wt:validation-message id="mywidgetid"/> tag
> implementation for woody transformer? I've implemented it but seems do
> not need it atm.

Hi Vadim:

AFAIK the tag can be usefull in some environments. We are currently use
the <wd:message> in some dialogs to show custom validation errors.

Plase give us more info about the tag and how this can be used. To be
honest I  am still a little bit behind the woody development because of
time.

Anyway in some forms environments I saw how some people can use this tag
to put the validation error right after the widget. Of course this is just
another implementation choice.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo