cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [CLI/CocoonBean] currently broken?
Date Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:19:35 GMT
Simon Mieth wrote:

>On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 16:15:55 +0100
>"Unico Hommes" <Unico@hippo.nl> wrote:
>

>>Alternatively, an easier solution is to find the
>>PortletPortalManager component declaration in cocoon.xonf
>>and comment it out.
>>
>>Thanks for reporting this.
>>
>>Unico
>>

>Hi Unico,
>
>comment out all the portal stuff work. I will write it to
>bugzilla.

This is a part of something much bigger. At some point we've got to go
through all blocks and make them compatible with the CLI. The
authentication framework usually breaks it, as do some others. We need
to go through each block and sort it.

Thanks for pointing this out Simon.Would you be willing to go through
Cocoon and find out which blocks don't work with the CLI/bean?

Regards, Upayavira